About Dr. Rahul Navalkar (Founder)
D.O., D.N.B. (Ophthalmology)
Fellow - Sankara Nethralaya (Chennai)
GOLD MEDAL instituted by the Pathare Prabhu Community for Exemplary work in the field of Ophthalmology and Community Welfare.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) San Fransisco, USA
- Life Member of All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS)
- Bombay Ophthalmologists' Association (BOA)
- Association of Medical Consultants of India (AMC)
- Kandivali Medical Association (KMA)
- Editor, Vision Magazine of KMA
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- ONGC Ltd.
- Asian Heart Institute & Research Centre
Participation in International & National Conferences
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, USA
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS)
- Member of the EDITORIAL BOARD of the INDIAN JOURNAL of OPHTHALMOLOGY (IJO)
- Member of the EDITORIAL BOARD of the Journal of Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society (JOMOS)
Honorary Community Work
- Conducted EYE EXAMINATION CAMPS at GULMOHUR EYE CLINIC every year from 2000.
- Conducted EYE EXAMINATION CAMPS at ARYA CHANAKYA NAGAR every year from 2000.
- Conducted EYE CHECK UP CAMPS at THAKUR PUBLIC SCHOOL, KANDIVALI EAST, every year from 2005.
- Conducted EYE CHECK UP CAMPS at CHILDREN’S ACADEMY SCHOOL SCHOOL, KANDIVALI EAST, every year from 2005.
- Conselling to Senior Citizens Group, Kandivali.
- Voluntary Honorary services at Chitrakoot, MP
- Voluntary Honorary services at Latur
- Eye Check Up & Treatment for the Pathare Prabhu Community at GULMOHUR EYE CLINIC.